Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Click here for
Required Patient COVID-19 Pre-Screen Form
May 28 2020 Enduring Smiles Re-opening Update:
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. Please understand that these are INTERIM GUIDELINES during the COVID 19 Pandemic to keep our patients and team protected and reassured.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. The required screening form will be texted/emailed to you prior to your visit and we ask that you fill the form out and submit it to our office. It is also available on our website.
- Please remain in your car and call us when you arrive.
- Please arrive 10 mins. prior to your scheduled appointment time. Your temperature will be taken upon entry into our office. Only those with an appointment (or 1 parent/guardian with a minor) will be permitted in the office.
- Anyone entering the practice must wear a face mask/covering.
- We are asking patients to enter through the Handicap entrance on the side of the building.
We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We have installed medical grade HEPA filters in our office with continuous ionized air.
You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- In an effort to minimize contact, we are now offering “text-to-pay” and online bill payment on our website.
- Rather than raise our fees at this time, there will be a temporary nominal PPE/COVID-19 fee per visit that will be charged. We will do our very best to bill to insurance as well.
- Due to limited availability of our appointments, please be advised that if you miss your appointment, or are more than 10 minutes late, $100.00 will be added to your copay/account.
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
Please view and share our latest COVID-19 Symptom Comparison Chart with your friends and family.For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: